Friday, April 9, 2010

Flickr!

Flickr is a great site for finding really quality photos. It reminds me of a photo-only version of DeviantART, although i find that DeviantART has better search options. The interestingness tool is a good idea, it allows you to skip the mediocre photos and look at the better photos from the last 7 days. The navigation around the website isn't too bad either, it is pretty simple after you have a brief look around.
I uploaded a few photos from one of my previous trips to Melbourne and created a set for them called the Melbourne Set.
Here is one of the photos i had taken:


I joined some groups including Artistic Photography, Long Exposure and Mountain and Water. I also added some favorite photos from other flickr members, the quality of some are just unreal.

Here is the link to my main Flickr page: MissChamploo

No comments:

Post a Comment