Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Assessment

Over a few weeks i have learnt about websites that i never knew existed or didn't believe i needed to explore them. After learning about them and what they could offer i have begun using them and believe they will come in handy especially further in my studies. I have made a html page, created blogs, uploaded images to Flickr and bookmarked various sites on Del.icio.us. So here is the Information needed for my assessment!

Blogger
  • I have made 4 posts, most including links. One of my more interesting posts involves my Flickr post.
  • I chose a colourful blog with different coloured headings and fonts. I also put a Display Picture up of one of my favourite drawings.
  • I have commented on 3 student blogs, including Aidan, Mazzy and Becca. Becca having one of my more interesting comments.
  • I have started to follow other blogs from members of my group and also made some friends. I have edited my profile as well.
Del.icio.us
  • I have 17 Bookmarks.
  • These bookmarks interest me because they are of blogs of people i know, i also have the interact bookmarked so that i can access that horrible site when i need to. I have my flickr account and also the mpi104 blogspot bookmarked so that i don't have to remember the url. I added some less related websites which i'm really interested in, these include DeviantART and Geekologie.
  • Links to my 3 fav websites from Del.icio.us: My Flickr Account; Geekologie and DeviantART.
Flickr
  • I have uploaded 3 photos from my trip to Melbourne. I only wanted to put photos up that were interesting and not fill flickr with crappy photos that no one wants to really look at.
  • Here is a link to my 3 favourite photos from Melbourne.
Gee i hope i didn't miss anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment